Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Thank You Cards

For all the lovely Christmas gifts I received, I made some thank you cards. I must apologize, though... I constructed these without my normal set of tools (I used a glass to trace the circle). Once again, Archiver's has been my friend. It's a good thing there isn't a store within 3 hours of Steamboat; although, I'm going to be on radiation vacation, and there will be an Archiver's within striking distance. Hmmm, *tenting fingers and smiling evilly*...

P.S. What do you think of the new background? Is it too distracting?



Designer Papers:
  • Deja Views "RetroHip Christmas-Garland with Varnish"
  • Deja Views "RetroHip Christmas-Snow Swirls"
  • Deja Views "RetroHip Christmas-Chimney Blocks"
  • Prudence Collection "Temperance"

Embellishments:

  • Basic Grey "Wassail" Chipboard Stickers
  • Little Yellow Bicycle "Christmas Magic Collection" Fabric Brads

No comments: